The “Bispecific Antibodies Market report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the pipeline of various players engaged in this domain.
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Bispecific Antibodies Market, 2023-2035” report to its list of offerings.
- A detailed review of the market landscape of over 220 bispecific antibodies that are either approved or being evaluated in different stages of clinical development, based on several relevant parameters, such as developer company, phase of development, target antigen, type of therapy, route of administration, method of administration, target indication, therapeutic area, disease segment, year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters of the developer.
- An in-depth assessment of the market landscape of over 180 bispecific antibodies that are currently being evaluated in preclinical studies, based on several relevant parameters, such as developer company, stage of development, target antigen, therapeutic area, disease segment, year of establishment, company size and location of headquarters of the developer.
- A detailed assessment of over 80 technology platforms being developed / used by various drug developers for the production of bispecific antibody therapeutics, featuring a 3-D comparative bubble analyses of bispecific antibody drugs technology platforms based on multiple relevant parameters, such as clinical / preclinical pipeline strength, developer’s years of experience, company size and location of headquarters of developers.
- An in-depth analysis of big pharma players engaged in this domain, featuring insightful spider web analyses of such players, based on clinical stage competition, marketed drugs competition, clinical trial activity, partnership activity and technology portfolio strength. Additionally, it features heat map analyses, highlighting the comparison of big pharma players based on various relevant parameters, such as target antigen, antibody format, mechanism of action and target therapeutic area.
- Elaborate profiles of prominent drug developers engaged in the development of bispecific antibodies, featuring a brief overview of the company, along with information on year of establishment, number of employees, location of headquarters, key members of the executive team, financial details / information (if available), drug portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An insightful analysis of various partnerships inked between stakeholders engaged within the bispecific antibody therapeutics domain, during the period 2016-2023, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of partnership, type of partnership, disease segment, type of payment model employed, deal amount, most active players (in terms of number of deals inked), most popular technologies (in terms of number of deals inked for technologies) and regional distribution of partnership activity.
- An in-depth analysis of ongoing and planned studies related to bispecific antibody therapeutics, which were registered till April 2023, taking into consideration several relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, trial phase, trial recruitment status, enrolled patient population, type of study, study design, type of sponsor / collaborator, leading industry and non-industry players, key focus areas and geographical location of trials.
- A review of different channels used for promoting marketed bispecific antibodies, along with examples of players that have undertaken such initiatives, elaborating on the various promotional strategies being adopted by developers of two approved bispecific antibodies (chosen based on their popularity in this domain), namely Blincyto™ and Hemlibra®, and comparison of both the drugs based on information available on their respective websites.
- A discussion on important, industry-specific trends, key market drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework, featuring a qualitative Harvey ball analysis highlighting the relative impact of each SWOT parameter on the overall market.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Therapeutic Area
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Genetic Disorders
- Hematological Malignancies
- Ophthalmic Disorders
- Skin Cancers
- Solid Tumors
- Mechanism of Action
- Cytokines Retargeting / Neutralization
- Dual Ligands Blocking
- Resistance Factors Co-targeting
- Targeting Tumor Angiogenesis
- T-Cell Retargeting / Activation
- Target Antigen
- CD20 x CD3
- CD3 x BCMA
- CD3 x CD19
- EGFR x cMET
- EpCAM x CD3
- Factor IXa x Factor X
- gp100 x CD3
- HER2 x HER2
- PD-1 x CTLA-4
- PD-L1 x TGFβ
- TNF-α x HSA
- VEGF x DLL4
- VEGF-A x ANG2
- Antibody Format
- Key Players
- Akeso Biopharma
- Janssen Research & Development
- Linton Pharm
- OncXerna Therapeutics
- Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
Key Questions Answered
- What is the overall size of the global bispecific antibody therapies market?
- What is the rate at which the bispecific antibodies market is likely to grow in the coming years?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the bispecific antibodies market?
- Who are the leading players engaged in this market?
- How many players are engaged in developing bispecific antibodies?
- What are the most common antigens targeted by bispecific antibody therapeutics?
- Which target indication covers the largest share in bispecific antibody therapies market?
- What is the partnership and collaboration trend in the bispecific antibody therapeutics domain?
- What are the upcoming trends in bispecific antibody therapies market?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
Top 10 Companies Offering Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing Services
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415