The global medical protective clothing market size was USD 6.57 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
The COVID-19 pendamic has significantly raised demand for medical protective clothing, notably in the healthcare business. Healthcare personnel must wear PPE, which includes medical protective clothing, to avoid the transmission of infectious illnesses. As a consequence, there is a huge increase in demand for medical protective garments, which is driving the market’s revenue growth.
Also, the healthcare sector has a higher demand for medical protective clothing since infectious illnesses like Ebola, Zika, and the Ebola Virus Disease are on the rise (EVD). Another reason driving up demand for PPE is the increasing number of surgeries performed globally. Medical professionals and surgeons must wear protective clothing during surgical procedures to protect both themselves and their patients from infections.
Government initiatives to modernize the healthcare system and promote the use of PPE in hospitals and clinics are also contributing to the rise of the market’s revenue. The World Health Organization (WHO) has suggested deploying PPE during the COVID-19 pandemic to protect healthcare workers and halt the virus from spreading. International legislation that require the use of PPE in healthcare settings have increased the need for medical protective apparel.
Get a sample copy of the Medical Protective Clothing industry report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/6255
The use of non-woven textiles, such as polypropylene and polyethylene, has become increasingly common in the production of medical protective apparel. These materials are lightweight, breathable, and tough, providing comfort and safety to healthcare personnel while offering improved protection against infectious diseases.
The growing understanding of the significance of personal protective equipment (PPE) in the healthcare industry has also contributed to the increased usage of medical protective clothing. With the rising prevalence of infectious diseases, there is a greater need to safeguard both patients and healthcare personnel from these illnesses. As a result, medical protective clothing is being used more frequently to minimize the risk of transmission and provide a barrier against harmful pathogens.
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has prompted governments worldwide to implement various measures aimed at enhancing the healthcare system and promoting the utilization of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in hospitals and clinics. These concerted efforts have not only played a crucial role in improving the overall healthcare infrastructure but have also contributed significantly to the growth of market revenue in this sector. Recognizing the critical importance of safeguarding healthcare workers and curbing the transmission of the virus, the World Health Organization (WHO) has issued explicit recommendations regarding the utilization of PPE. This has led to a heightened demand for medical protective clothing, driven by both international regulations mandating the use of PPE in healthcare settings and the WHO’s guidance. As a result, manufacturers and suppliers of PPE have experienced a surge in demand, further propelling market growth. The combination of government initiatives to enhance healthcare capabilities and the emphasis on PPE utilization as a preventive measure has not only aided in managing the pandemic’s impact but has also underscored the significance of preparedness and safety measures within the healthcare sector. This alignment between regulatory directives, global health guidelines, and market dynamics has culminated in a scenario where upgrading healthcare systems and advocating for PPE use are intertwined, fostering a comprehensive approach to tackling the challenges posed by the pandemic.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- During the forecast period, the coveralls segment is projected to hold the largest revenue share, primarily due to its extensive utilization in hospitals, laboratories, and the pharmaceutical industry. The increased awareness of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) among healthcare professionals and its efficacy in protecting against pollutants and infectious diseases has resulted in a rise in demand for coveralls. This has made them a popular choice in the healthcare industry.
- The hospitals segment is anticipated to hold the largest revenue share during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the high patient footfall and the need for healthcare personnel to safeguard themselves from contagious infections while providing care. The use of protective garments like gowns, gloves, masks, and face shields reduces the risk of cross-infection between patients and medical staff. Furthermore, hospitals are willing to spend more on expensive, durable, and comfortable protective clothing. This inclination is projected to contribute to the growth of revenue in this segment.
- Over the projected period, it is anticipated that the market in Asia Pacific would account for the largest revenue share. This has contributed to the growth of hospitals and healthcare facilities in nations including South Korea, China, India, and Japan. Another element driving the demand for medical protective clothing is the rising concern over infectious illnesses like COVID-19, which has boosted the need for Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in the healthcare industry. Furthermore, it is anticipated that in the next years, the region’s aging population would result in a rise in demand for medical protective apparel.
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022 – 2032)
- Face Shields
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022 – 2032)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/6255
Regional Markets Highlighted in the Global Medical Protective Clothing Market Report:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- 3M Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ansell Limited
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Lakeland Industries, Inc.
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.
- Sioen Industries NV
- International Enviroguard
- Delta Plus Group
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/6255
Overall, the combination of advancements in technology and materials, along with a heightened awareness of the importance of PPE, has fueled market revenue growth in the production and adoption of medical protective garments. These garments play a vital role in ensuring the safety and well-being of healthcare professionals and patients alike.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Anisotropic Magnetoresistive Sensor Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anisotropic-magnetoresistive-sensor-market
Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) Software Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automatic-speech-recognition-asr-software-market
Automotive Humidity Sensor Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-humidity-sensor-sales-market
Cloud Services Brokerage Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cloud-services-brokerage-csb-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report
Browse More ICT Industry Related Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/information-technology
Browse More Automotive and Transportation Industry Related Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/automotive-services
Browse More Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) Industry Related Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/bfsi
Browse More Defence And Space Industry Related Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/defence-and-space