The global Portable Anesthesia Systems Market was worth US$ 462.8 Million in the year 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 880.8 Million by the year 2032 at a CAGR of 6% between 2022 and 2032.
With computer-assisted technology systems doing the rounds, digital surgical methods are witnessing an upsurge. This factor is expected to take the portable anesthesia systems market by storm in the forecast period. These anesthesia systems are inclusive of dynamic pressure sensing technology along with personalized flow rates for every kind of injection.
The digital platform, at the time of injection, does govern pressure as well as flow rate of local anesthesia. It is all the more comfortable as compared to a syringe and does reduce anxiety. It is also capable of doing away with contractual numbness. The surgeons could, thus, plan surgical procedure way ahead of time and render precision. With these anesthesia systems, surgeon’s tools could be navigated as per a pre-specified method for effectively and safely placing injection in exact pre-planned locations.
Portable anesthesia systems have proven to be effective in prescription of medicine in intra-articular space. This, thereby, eliminates requirement of manual syringe for locating intra-articular space and minimizes probability of error while injecting medication’s exact quantity. At the same time, higher cost of portable anesthesia systems is expected to restrain the portable anesthesia systems market in the forecast period.
Future Market Insights has walked through these facets with future perspectives in its latest market study entitled ‘Portable Anesthesia Systems Market’. Its team of analysts and consultants is there to deploy bottom-up approach in its primary, secondary, and tertiary modes of research.
“With exploding geriatric population coupled with growing frequency of chronic ailments, the global portable anesthesia systems market is expected to grow on a splendid note in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Takeaways from Portable Anesthesia Systems Market
- North America holds a sizable market share with the US being subject to exceptional surgical procedure standards coupled with innovation by the key participants. As of the year 2022, North America holds more than 30% of the market share.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate in the portable anesthesia systems market in the near future growing awareness amongst patients and physicians regarding treating spinal disorders with better safety and precision; that too, with robots being widely adopted by medical institutions for surgical procedures.
- Europe holds the second-largest market share with the UK, France, and Germany leading from the front.
- Ronvig Dental, in May 2021, came up with CALAJECTTM; computer-assisted local anesthesia. It was adjudged as ‘2022 Top Award Winner – Anesthetic Device’ by Dental Advisor. Palatal injections could also be performed with minimal pain to patient.
- Drager, in January 2020, did announce introducing a new-fangled series of anesthetic workstations meant for simplifying working processes for biomedical workers and clinical staff for facing any of the obstacles.
- Mindray, in October 2020, did announce launching A8 and A9 anesthetic systems in Europe as well as the other regions. They would aid anesthesiologists with tools needed for ascertaining safety of patients; right from induction to recovery.
- Mindray, in January 2019, floored A-Series Advantage Anesthesia Delivery platform, which is a state-of-the-art family of the anesthesia solutions including A4, A5, and A7 Advantage systems.
- Getinge, in March 2022, did announce that it had inked an anesthesia contract with Premier, Inc. The latter is known as a healthcare improvement company covering close to 4,400 hospitals and health systems in the US and over 225K other organizations and providers to help company in healthcare sector’s further expansion.
What does the Report say?
- The research study is based on application (medical specialties, anesthesiology, orthopedic surgery, pain medicine, physical medicine, rehabilitation, primary care/urgent care, rheumatology, sports medicine, dental specialties, and other applications), by surgery type (open surgery and minimally invasive surgeries), and by end-users (hospitals, clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and the other end-users).
- With higher prospects of digital surgical platforms, the global portable anesthesia systems market is expected to grow on a good note in the forecast period”, says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Milestone Scientific
- Evident Inc.
Key Segments Covered in the Portable Anesthesia Systems Industry Survey
Portable Anesthesia Systems Market by Application:
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Medical Specialties
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Anesthesiology
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Orthopedic Surgery
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Pain Medicine
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Primary Care/Urgent Care
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Rheumatology
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Sports Medicine
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Dental Specialties
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Other Applications
Portable Anesthesia Systems Market by Surgery Type:
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Open Surgery
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Minimally Invasive Surgeries
Portable Anesthesia Systems Market by End Users:
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Hospitals
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Clinics
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Portable Anesthesia Systems for Other End Users
Portable Anesthesia Systems Market by Region:
- North America Portable Anesthesia Systems Market
- Latin America Portable Anesthesia Systems Market
- Europe Portable Anesthesia Systems Market
- Asia Pacific Portable Anesthesia Systems Market
- Middle East & Africa Portable Anesthesia Systems Market