The residential air purifier market in North America is on track for a steady growth rate of 5.2% throughout the projected period. The significant adoption and increasing presence of residential air purifiers in North American households can be largely attributed to air quality regulations, including those enforced by the U.S. EPA, the U.S. Clean Air Act, and comprehensive emission reduction strategies implemented by Environment Canada. These regulatory interventions create new opportunities and growth avenues for manufacturers of residential air purifiers.
The global residential air purifier market size achieved a valuation of US$ 3.8 billion in 2021, and it is expected to experience a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2022 to 2032. Forecasts indicate that the market is poised to attain a global value of US$ 7.44 billion by the end of 2032.
Download a Sample Copy of This Report:
Prominent Key players of the Residential Air Purifier market survey report:
- Blueair (Unilever)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Electronics
- Panasonic Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Sharp Home (Sharp Corporation)
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.
Key Segments Covered in the Residential Air Purifier Industry Survey
- By Type
- By Application
- Ionic Filters
- Activated Carbon
The residential air purifier market is dominated by international, regional, and domestic manufacturers. In order to increase revenue and strengthen their positions in this market, companies implement various strategies and initiatives, including mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, product development, distribution agreements, and technological investments.
- Panasonic will release a new air purifier in February 2022 called WhisperAir Repair Spot. This device is easy to install and does not require any maintenance.
- iRobot Corporation, an American manufacturer of consumer robots, acquired Aeris Cleantec AG, a Swiss maker of premium air purifiers based in Cham, Zug, in November 2021.
- The United Kingdom-based manufacturer of air purifiers Radic8 has entered into an agreement with Henry Schein, an American distributor of health care products, to distribute its products in North America and Europe in 2020.
The insights for each vendor consists of:
- Company profile
- SWOT analysis
- Main market information
- Market share
- Revenue, pricing and gross margin
What insights does the Residential Air Purifier Market report provide to the readers?
- Residential Air Purifier fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Residential Air Purifier player.
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Residential Air Purifier in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Residential Air Purifier.
The report covers following Residential Air Purifier Market insights and assessment that are helpful for all participants involved in the Residential Air Purifier market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Residential Air Purifier
- Latest industry Analysis on Residential Air Purifier Market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends, and influencing factors
- Key trends Analysis of Residential Air Purifier Market and changing consumer preferences in major industries.
- Changing Residential Air Purifier demand and consumption of diverse products
- Major trends underlining funding by key investors in numerous countries
- New investment opportunities in diverse technology and product or service types
- Comprehensive data and Competitive analysis of Residential Air Purifier major players
- Residential Air Purifier Market sales in US will grow at a steady pace, driven by growing consumer confidence and economic recovery
- Residential Air Purifier demand forecast in Europe remains stable, as many countries such as UK, France, and Germany focus on boosting growth
Questionnaire answered in the Residential Air Purifier Market report include:
- How the market for Residential Air Purifier has grown?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Residential Air Purifier on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Residential Air Purifier?
- Why the consumption of Residential Air Purifier highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232