Embrace the luxury coverage by reshaping your skin from Hydra facial therapy in Dubai from our tajmeels clinic. Say goodbye to the rough and dead skin by getting into the science of skin transformation Advanced Insights into HydraFacial Therapy in Dubai and say hello to the secret of radiant and magical skin in the heart of the desert.
Hydra facial therapy:
The therapy of Hydra Facial is known for its non-surgical procedure to get radiant and innovative skincare treatment. this is an advanced treatment and includes the steps for cleansing exploitation and extracting impurities from the skin. this therapy is used to make the skin hydrated and rejuvenated. These steps are beneficial for the removal of dead skin, delivering the serum’s nourished results and resulting in a radiant tone of the skin.
This therapy is used to treat certain issues explained below:
Hydrafacial to treat acne:
Hydra Facial uses microdermabrasion technology to treat acne by doing an exfoliation step useful for the removal of acne scars and acne. This treatment includes using serums that are anti-inflammatory-containing acids such as salicylic acid.
Hydrafacial for rosacea:
Hydra facial is used to treat skin issues like rosacea. It is known as a chronic disease of the skin which has the symptoms of redness, visible vessels of blood, and facial pimples. People who have rosacea should get this treatment done with extra care, and caution and should get this treatment from an expert doctor.
Hydrafacial for removing blackheads:
Dead skin cells lead to blackheads, they are a type of acne that is non-inflammatory and can be removed by getting a Hydra facial. for blackheads, the exfoliation and extraction method is helpful. One who wants the removal of blackheads can also customize the package.
Hydrafacial for anti-aging purposes:
For anti-aging, Hydra Facial is considered to be a good choice because of its non-invasive quality. Study shows that people who are getting Hydra facial had results of aging as compared to the people who did not get the treatment. the results of this procedure are less hyperpigmentation and removal of facial wrinkles of the face.
Hydra facial therapy is a good choice of treatment to get impressive benefits, some of the benefits are as follows:
- Improvement in the texture of skin
- Hydration and elasticity of the skin
- Cleansing of pores
- Maintain the tone of skin
- Minimizes the facial wrinkles and fine lines
- More radiant skin
- Long term results
- Non-surgical procedure
Perfect Candidate for Hydra facial therapy:
The perfect candidates for this treatment are as follows:
- All skin types such as dry, oily, or acne candidates are suitable for the treatment
- People who want the dead skin removal
- A person who doesn’t want to go under the surgical process
Pre-care instructions for hydra facial therapy are written below:
- Do not go out without using sunscreen
- Do not apply makeup
- Keep the skin clean
- Do not apply skin products without the recommendation of a doctor
How is the Procedure of hydra facial therapy done?
The procedure of hydration has several steps which can be done by the experienced. read below to know the general view of the procedure of Hydra facial:
- Consultation: book a consultation before getting the treatment and discuss your goals and skincare concerns with the doctor
- Recommendation: your doctor after assessing your skin will tell you if you are a suitable or perfect candidate for this procedure or not.
- Process of cleansing: this step initiates with the deep cleansing of the targeted area of the skin. cleaning includes the process of removal of makeup and dirt from the skin.
- Exfoliation: after the cleansing of the skin, the exfoliation step takes place which helps remove the dead cells of the skin and gives the skin a smooth new layer
- Acid peeling: this step is considered an optional step for this treatment, this is because some people’s skin condition does not need this deep but some people may acquire the need for acid peeling, this includes the removal of dead skin into new one.
- Extraction proceduere: the modern device of Hydra facial has a vacuum for sucking the impurities of skin out from the pores.
- Hydration: after the extraction procedure, there comes a process that is used to give skin the hydrating effect through a machine. hydration serum is made up of hyaluronic acid and different peptides. this process helps in giving the youthful effect
- Minimal downtime: this procedure has no minimal downtime required. You can get to daily work right after getting the treatment.
The Following are the post-care instructions for Hydra Facial:
- Avoid doing exercise
- Apply sunscreen
- Avoid doing makeup
- Drink water daily
- Go for Follow up appointment if your doctor has recommended it
Who is not compatible with hydrafacial?
Hydra facial treatment is not compatible with the following candidates:
- Pregnant women should not take this facial because of salicylic acid
- If a person is having rashes on their face, he or she should avoid Hydra facial
- Anyone with sunburn skin is not for Hydra facial
- A person who is allergic to products or ingredients is preferred not to take Hydra facial treatment.
Book an Appointment to get Hydra facial Therapy!
Book us now at Tajmeels Clinic to get the fascinating results of hydra facial treatment in Dubai. Our doctors are experts and are highly qualified with many years experience of doing hydra facials.