I had been noticing a few live ants scuttling across the floor of my house for a few days. I did not bother about them, given that ants are mostly harmless. It seems I was vastly mistaken!
How do you know that ants have taken over your place?
Ants are not only a nuisance, but certain ant species are hazardous. If you spot any of the following signs, your premises might already be encountering an ant infestation. In my case, thankfully, I had it easy because someone landed me the contact details of Ants Pest Control Brisbane. Their amicable technicians and ant control experts offered great advice and did a thorough inspection of my problem before starting their routine organic control measures.
But for you, it is time to rev up your search engines for the best ants pest control near me or the most competent ant inspections specialist near me.
- Spotting a large number of live ants in your kitchen, cabinet, or in areas where you store your food or prepare them indicates that you are under an attack. It would help if you did something about it fast; probably call up the best ant control company Brisbane.
- Ants lay a pheromone trail from the food source to their nests. Spotting lines of ants following a particular path within your premises means your safety has been compromised. Looking for the best ant inspections specialist near me could be your only respite.
- You might find a mound of soil or a pile of dirt in your wall or somewhere quiet and dark. It is nothing but an ant’s nest. The ant colony is operative from the nest. It means you need to take immediate action!
How to choose the best ant control company in Brisbane?
When I found out that ants could be dangerous and contaminate food, spread infections, and deliver a nasty bite if threatened, I was at my wits’ end. I tried my hand at a few DIY methods, but the nature of the infestation was too large to handle on my own. Before I sat down to search for the best ant inspections specialist near me and the most reliable ants pest control near me, I asked myself a few questions.
Are pest control services worth the money? How do I choose a pest control company? How do you charge for pest control? How often should pest control be done? Why is pest control so expensive? Is pest control spray dangerous? How long does pest control spray last?
While selecting the top ant control company Brisbane, I saw if the company in concern matched the following criteria.
- If the concerned ant control company Brisbane has all the necessary licenses and certifications, it means they are compliant with all the industry guidelines.
- It would be best if you looked for your shortlisted ant control company Brisbane to have affiliations to the best industrial associations. It will ensure that the company is insured and is trustworthy.
- The best pest control companies will have a huge fan base, and therefore word-of-mouth publicity and personal recommendations are expected about them.
- The best ants pest control near me will be frank with you regarding the cost, the duration of treatment, and the extent of treatment and supervision required.
- Finally, you can stay assured about an ant control company Brisbane if it has been doing the job with expertise for a long time. Experience and expertise count, more so in this field.
- You should also take care of your pest control budget and choose the company that fits your bill and still provides a formidable service.
- For any ant infestation, it is natural that the property will be encountering repeated threats from the ant colonies. Therefore, look for an ant control company Brisbane which provides value to your money and rounds up the treatment with pre-treatment monitoring and surveys. You should schedule surveys and consultations annually to negate the threat of a probable ant infestation successfully.
- It would be best if you were wary of an ant control company Brisbane which uses sprays as a form of treatment. Research about the composition of the spray, if possible. See to it that the spray, insecticides, repellents are non-toxic and organic. It will make them eco-friendly and will not cause any harm to your family.
Top 5 ants pest control providers in Brisbane:
One of the most trusted pest control experts for over 50 years, Rentokil serves all areas of Brisbane and Australia. The expertise is hands-down, as also their use of innovative methods of control and treatment.
2. Trusted Pest Management:
Their all-round expertise makes them a household name as a competent ant control company Brisbane. Trusted Pest Management’s unique policy protects children, pets, and the environment.
3. Ants Pest Control Brisbane:
If your search involved ants pest control near me or an ant inspections specialist near me, look no farther! Providing personalized solutions to your ant infestation, the experts at Ants Pest Control Brisbane use eco-friendly baits and insecticides to take care of the problems caused by specific ant species. On top of it, their services are easy on your pocket.
4. Flick Pest Control:
One of the most trusted ant inspections specialist near me, Flick provides a smart and affordable survey and control methods.
5. Reliance Pest Control:
Reliance pest control provides free quotes and advice on your ant infestation issues.