The global Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment Market revenue is predicted to generate a value of US$ 1,320 million in 2023 and a market value of US$ 1,773.97 million by 2033, with a CAGR of 3% from 2023 to 2033. From 2018 to 2022, the market for Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment grew at a 2% CAGR.
According to the most recent research, PML affects around one in every 200,000 people. According to the same article, it is projected that 4,000 persons in the United States and Europe get PML each year. The rising demand for these therapies is projected to spur the development of new and innovative treatments, propelling the industry forward in the coming years.
North America is expected to gain a market share of around 40% throughout the projection period. This increase is due to the increasing incidence of the illness in the region. Furthermore, government efforts and an increase in the number of research collaborations are encouraging market expansion in North America. Because of a shift towards point-of-care healthcare, Asia Pacific is a booming market. The growing number of hospitals in India and China creates a global business opportunity.
The Sample report is available in PDF format@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16711
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment market increased at a 2% CAGR from 2018 to 2022.
- From 2023 to 2033, the global Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment market is estimated to rise at a 3% CAGR.
- The Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment Market is anticipated to be worth US$ 1773.97 million by 2033.
- Hospital pharmacies have the biggest market share, according to the FMI research.
- North America is estimated to have 40% of the market for Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment.
- The South and East Asia market is expected to grow significantly throughout the projected period, accounting for 20% of the total.
“A series of international level collaborations involving healthcare stakeholders across various institutional settings are fueling further clinical trials and research studies dedicated to discovering Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment.” says an FMI analyst
Key players in the market include pharmaceutical companies such as NeoImmuneTech, Neurimmune, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Sanofi S.A., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Allergan Plc., Novartis AG, AbbVie Inc., and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company along with healthcare providers and technology companies among other global players.
- In October 2022, Cellevolve Bio, Inc., a company focused on developing and commercializing cell therapies, announced that its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for CE-VST01-JC has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). CE-VST01-JC is a JC Virus Specific T Cell Therapy that is being studied for the treatment of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) and has received orphan drug designation from the FDA.
- The safety and effectiveness of CE-VST01-JC will be tested in a global, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 2 study called ASCEND-JC. The study is expected to enroll up to 60 patients across the US, Canada, and EU, with the first patient enrollment anticipated in the first half of 2023.
More Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of indication, treatment, distribution channel, end-users and region.
Key Segments Profiled in the Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy Treatment Industry Survey
- Anti-retroviral Therapy
- Antiviral/Anti JCV
- Other Symptomatic
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Organ Transplantation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Hematologic Malignancies